Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Lost and Found

After weeks of waiting for something, anything, to happen, 'Lost' finally gave me some satisfaction. Each week, I find myself on the edge of my sofa waiting and waiting and waiting only to be disappointed with yet another cryptic mystery that I can only hope will be solved by the close of the season. Well I just finished watching this weeks' episode, literally about 15 minutes ago, and I am finally beginning to have some hope.

I watched, I teared, I even giggled 3 times out loud. As if Jack and Kate kissing weren't enough to help me go to bed with a smile on my face (shit, we have only been waiting 2 seasons for this to happen!), then we see Kate and Sawyer batting eyelashes at one another! Jack and Ana Lucia -- possible love in the air?! Michael communicating with Walt on the bomb-in-waiting machine! Locke receiving the missing reel! Stop! It's too much, I can't go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script