Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm Here, I'm Here....

OK, I am REALLY sorry about not posting but I was in NJ for 5 days for the holidays and now I am in NYC for another 5 days visiting friends (yes, I have received your nasty messages about not posting...).

The trip has been GREAT so far. Been seeing tons of friends, spent some great quality time with my family, and I have been eating like a champion.

We got to NYC last night. We have dinner at our favorite upscale Chinese restaurant with friends, then I met up with my friend Josh and his girlfriend for some wine. I had a fabulous lunch today at Nobu with my good friend Robert.

I have lots more to report but I am on the way out to dinner with friends at Atlantic Grill -- my favorite seafood restuarant in the city....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're glad you are okay..........now carry on.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script