Thursday, March 05, 2009

David Barton -- please come to Hawaii!!

David Barton is not my friend that I am begging to come to visit me in Hawaii. I don't even know David Barton. David Barton doesn't know me. But I REALLY REALLY want him to come to Hawaii. Why do you ask? Maybe because David Barton is like the coolest place on the planet. OK, that is stretching it, considering that it is a fucking gym, but it is a REALLY COOL fucking gym. And we need that here, we really do.

He just put his newest creation (yes, I said creation) into the Gansevoort in Miami, and I am really hoping that HNL is next. I highly doubt it, considering there isn't even one in LA yet. But hey, who knows? Maybe we will get lucky?

http://www.davidbartongym.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more
often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Excellent work!

my page :: Click At this website

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script