Thursday, December 01, 2005

'O' My

Anyone who knows me at all, knows that I am absolutely OBSESSED with Oprah. And the word "obsessed" is not even a strong enough word. I love her, I love her, I love her. I record her show everyday and must watch it the second I walk in the door (much to my boyfriend's dismay).

Well, tonight she will be on David Letterman, where they will supposedly hatch out their 15 year feud. Oprah had asked Letterman to be on her show, he declined. So now, being the better person that she is, she is stepping up to the plate and making her way onto his turf.

Since I can't keep my eyes open past 11pm these days, I will be recording this one as well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lavlps

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script