Thursday, March 05, 2009

YAY Targe....



No, I didn't for the "T" at the end of the word on the title. It's meant to sound fab or French or whatever you call it when you are trying to make an ordinary word sound more fabulous than it really is. We FINALLY got a Target (2 stores actually) in Hawaii and we are really, really, really, really, really, really excited about it.

You know what I love the most? I get their flyer in the mail today, and they are showing all the things on sale. And next to an ad for a bedside lamp, is a package of shredded cheese. And then next to an ad for light bulbs, is an ad for some handsoap. Like WTF? But this is why love Target, because they got everything! One-stop shop. And it's CHEAP!

So, needless to say, I will be hiking out to Kapolei to go to Target (for those of you don't live here -- if you live in town, you do NOT head out to the Windward side of the island. But I will be now.....).

Long live Targe!
(how do I get that little accent thing above the "e"?! )

1 Comments:

Blogger rscanlon said...

I think you type Alt E and then e. That's the way it would work on a mac.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script