Friday, December 02, 2005

For once, I'm not Lost

I'm sorry, but I am going to post on everything pertaining to 'Lost'. Besides the fact that I absolutely love the show, it is also filmed right in my backyard (ok, I live in an apartment building, so not MY backyard, but you know what I mean). It is the one area of Hollywood life, in which I am actually closer to anyone else in Hollywood.....it makes me feel like I am still "in the know" just as much as when I was in NYC. OK, not even close, but it still helps.

Well, in their newfound fame, Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros (Ana Lucia and Libby, respectively, on the show) were busted for DUI's in Honolulu on Wednesday night.

What I really want to know though, is what bar they were slinging drinks at -- so I can see them in their drunken stupor next time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script