Monday, January 09, 2006

Laguna Does Hawaii

LC and Jason are coming to Hawaii!! The loser that I am, I am excited about this. However, I am not going (due to prior obligations, otherwise I would probably be going....). They are hosting an event at the Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park. You can check it out at www.hawaiianwaters.com. Here is what it says:

"Laguna Beach Party - Part 2" presented by Dragon Entertainment & Artist Groove Network. The last one was unbelievably huge! And it's happening again. Get ready for Part 2 of the most talked about event on the island - Hawaii's own Laguna Beach Party. Be one of the thousands to help welcome Lauren and Jason to Hawaii and meet the stars from MTV's hit show Laguna Beach. Plus you can ride the rides and dance all night. Admission at the door is just $20 for the rides, the music and the stars.

OK, so I am kinda bummed that I can't go.

Then I remind myself that these "celebs" are 18, and I am 26, and that I really need to get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script