Thursday, September 21, 2006

Miami Nites

Sorry for my lack of posts in the last few days, but I have been doing it up Miami-style and I was in recovery.

Monday night, I met Ryan for drinks at Cafeteria with a few other people. That Wild Berry Mojito really tastes like juice! And sneaks up on you! From there, we went out for sushi on Lincoln Road -- some place called Doraku. I was drinking something called Fire Breathing Dragon or some shit -- yea, not a good idea.

Tuesday night I met Ryan at Hotel Albion on Lincoln Road -- it was a happy hour for some convention he had been to that day. From there, we moved to Santo for dinner and drinks. Dinner in Miami starts at 10pm apparently. After Santo, we went to Sushi Samba for some more drinks, and then back to Santo for another. You still with me? OK then....moving along. (Reminder this is a TUESDAY night). After being at Santo for the 2nd time that evening, we left and went to Prive, or Opium, or both? The next morning (Wednesday), I couldn't quite figure out WHY I was so tired considering we were home in bed by midnight. Ryan looked at me like I was crazy. He said, "Midnight? We didn't get home at 12. Try more like 3am." Ooohhhhh, that explains it.

I love Miami!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script