Friday, September 15, 2006

Movie Time!

There are so many movies I want to see right now, I can't take it.

Since I am a chick, I am clearly dying to The Last Kiss with my girl Rachel Bilson. Sure, she is annoying as can be on the O.C. but in reality, she seem so likeable! Oh, and, there is a killer soundtrack to boot. www.lastkissmovie.com/

Next one, The Black Dahlia. Great cast and nothing like a great murder mystery. And it's based on a true story...so, I'm in. www.imdb.com/title/tt0387877/

I am still trying to go and see Little Miss Sunshine. I know, it's old news and been out for a month already, but it looks hilarious and I love me some Greg Kinnear and Steve Carell. www.imdb.com/title/tt0449059/

I also want to see Invincible. I know, I must be crazy because football season has started so why would I want to torture myself with more football when I don't have to? Well, I am a Philly/Jersey girl and it's based on Vince Papale and the Eagles, so I feel like I have a duty to my roots to support it. Plus, Mark Wahlberg. Duh. www.imdb.com/title/tt0445990/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You absolutely forgot about "The Illusionist" - seriously probably one of the best movies I've seen in YEARS!!! I can see it getting nominated for best picture - seriously GO SEE IT!!! Ed Norton...Jessica Biel - both GREAT!

xoxox
Heather

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script