Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Miami Update

OK sorry -- I suck. I haven't posted in days, but I have a really good excuse: I have been partying my ass off.

I already recapped Thursday night for you, and it just got crazier after that. Friday we went to Sagamore (as usual), then Prive, then Mansion. Got home around 6am.

Saturday night we the Moonlight Party at the Ritz Carlton then to the new place Mokai (same owners as Mynt), then to Mansion. Got home around 5am. When we got home, Lindsay and I made tuna, started to watch TV, then Lindsay puked, then we passed out.

Sunday -- beach all day. Then Linds had to leave to catch a flight back to NYC. I stayed in on Sunday night and tried to recover.

Monday night -- I actually went out. I can't believe I went out again. Went to the new Monday night party at Lucky Strike, hosted by Alan Roth. After that, you would think I would just go home, considering it's a Monday night. Nope, went to B.E.D. and got home at roughly 5am.

Tuesday night -- didn't move from sofa, thank god!

Wednesday night -- went the Harper's Bazaar fashion show at the new Carnival Center in Downtown Miami. Show featured Dior, D&G, YSL, and the main reason I was there: Gustavo Cadilla, who is a close friend of a friend. He was the closing designer of the whole show and his dresses are THE MOST gorgeous things I have ever seen. Pics/video to come later when I have more time. After fashion show, hit up the after party at Funkshion.

Told you -- I have been partying my ass off......Miami is crazy -- I can't live here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script