Monday, October 02, 2006

My Miami Weekend...

People keep asking me how my weekend was, and I can't even put it into words.....I will try my best here:

Friday -- Dinner at Social Miami at the Sagamore with Ryan, my friend Starr, her boyfriend Michael and my friend John Cecchino. Ran into Dr. Judson and these 3 girls he was with. Also ran into another couple we know through a friend in NYC. After dinner, we headed to the back bar by the pool. Had a few drinks out there. At around 2:30am, me, Ryan and John went over to Suite, where we met up with my friend Jackie from Philly and her boy. Stayed there till it closed at 5:00am.

Saturday -- my friend Brad from NYC was in town, so I went out him with and his friend Rob from Boca. We went to Blue on Espanola Way for a quick drink. After that, we sat on Washington, had a few drinks, and got a hooka packed with some apple flavored tobacco. Great people watching. After that, around 2:00am, we went to Mansion. I danced, saw some friends, and finally went to bed at 4:00am.

Sunday -- Ryan and I somehow got majorly motivated, along with our friend Judson, and went to the Raleigh to hang with Starr and Michael (our friends visiting from NYC). Hung on the beach for a while, then moved over to the pool at the Raleigh -- proceeded to stay at the pool until 8pm -- it was way too relaxing to move.

Monday -- I went BACK to the Raleigh to hang with Starr and Michael some more. We then went to Monty's Raw Bar for lunch. They had to leave to catch their flight, but instead of me going home to do work, I went to Judson's and hung by his pool with him for a little. Finally, roughly around 4:30pm, I went home and did some work. Ryan was home by 6:30pm -- so we went out to a really nice Italian dinner on Collins for no reason at all. We spent over an hour trying to lure some stray kittens home with our leftovers -- it didn't work.

Welcome to Miami.....Life is grand!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script