Thursday, October 05, 2006

Too Much TV

I feel like TV and my DVR are taking over my life!! I have so many shows that I am wrapped up in this season, that it takes me DAYS to catch up! The thing is, is that DVR is making me watch more TV than ever -- without that damn box there would be no way to even watch all these shows. I know, it's a Catch 22. Anyhow, here is my show list this season:

Nip/Tuck
Smith
The Office
Ugly Betty
Friday Night Lights
The Nine
Grey's Anatomy
Six Degrees
What About Brian
Lost
Laguna Beach
Amazing Race
Ultimate Fighter
Sutdio 60

Not to mention Oprah and Ellen every single day. And also not to mention Entourage and The Sopranos, which aren't in season right now....Isn't this insane?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script