Saturday, December 09, 2006

Friday Night Stars

Well, it's my last weekend in Miami, so of course I had to go out last night. We went to the FAB Italian restaurant Escopazzo on Washington and then to, none other than, Mansion. We had a great table on the balcony -- the perfect view to watch the Wyclef Jean live performance at around 2am. Honestly, it was ok...wasn't super impressed -- The Fugees just need to make some great music together again. Shakira was in the house as well, so of course Wyclef sang his portion of "Hips Don't Lie" but Shakira didn't join him on stage.

I also hear Paris and Stavros are in town this weekend. Rumors have it that they were at Ink before the danced the night away at Mokai. Maybe I will see them somewhere tonight if I make it out again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script