Friday, January 05, 2007

Lohan Takes Over Delano

I realize I am late in posting about NYE in Miami, but honestly, there were just SO many stars there, that it was actually an overwhelming task to take on (and I am not reporting all the sightings by any means either....)

My girl La Lohan took over the Delano last Wednesday and stayed there thru the New Year.

Here she is outside of the Delano just the other day. I know you think it's odd that she is wearing a jacket in Miami, but I gotta say, it was definitely getting chilly there when I left in the beginning of December.


Here she is chillin' in the pool at the Delano:


And here is a pic of her and Scott Storch at the party she hosted at Delano:


N0w I hear that she did, in fact, also head over to Mansion on numerous nights -- and on one of those fateful nights, not only did she run into her ex Wilmer, she also didn't come back to the Delano until 7am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script