Saturday, December 30, 2006

A New Post (finally)

Ooooooook -- haven't posted in a mightly long time -- due to moving across the country yet again, the annual meetings work thing, the company party thing, and then doing Xmas in Maui yet again. But now I am back in Honolulu and doing the searching-for-a-home-again thing -- and like every time before, it sucks ass just the same. Will looking for a home ever be fun and dandy? I think not.

But this post is particularly for Ish & Kels -- for busting my balls for not posting in over 2 weeks, and to a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them both (yes, the married couple who has birthdays 2 days apart). We had a great night with you guys -- thanks for another reminiscent dinner at Mediterraneo (I fully botched that spelling after 4 glasses of wine...) and for the wine back at your place post-dinner. And here is to the one of the good things about Honolulu -- coming back to old friends ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you got mad soccer skills

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally a post! I was going to have to take you off my links bar soon.;) We had a great time too. Hope house hunting ends for you soon!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that they block Perez Hilton in my office...I'm depending on you...but you are failing to deliver - keep up!!!

Hope you guys had a great New Year!!! Found an apartment yet????

--Heather

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script