Saturday, March 24, 2007

Slacker!

Yup, I'm a slacker. Ish and Kels said they are taking me off their "favorite tabs" list if I don't make a new post, so here it is....

The truth is, work has been kicking my ass, and I have been outer-island more than I have been at home in Honolulu. In the middle of that, my girl Tara came from NYC, so I was busy playing tourist guide for 7 days as well. We had an amazing time and it is always great to see an old, familar face in the islands.

So I am back in Maui (again) until Tuesday, but I am actually staying at the Grand Wailea Resort in Wailea, courtesy of my client. At least I am staying in the lap of luxury this time around, but I gotta say, I would still rather be home in my own bed.

After this, I head to Kauai on Tuesday for 2 days, then back to Maui for another 2. The good news is that after these 2 weeks from hell, I am not traveling for a full 18 days and that is my light at the end of the tunnel right now....

Hope everyone is doing well, and still even coming back to checking my blog.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script