Friday, March 06, 2009

All-American Rejects @ Pipeline

So, the Rejects are in town this weekend and I am really trying to go to the show tonight at Pipeline. Can we start by saying that in 6 years of living here, I have NEVER been to Pipeline Cafe. Is that possible?

There is actually a funny story about me and Rejects. Back in my NYC days, when I worked at the celebrity entertainment firm, my boss was "THE guy" for indie bands and for making all the grungy-garage bands famous (Interpol, Motion City Soundtrack, etc). Well, the All-American Rejects CD came into the office, and we played it on my little boom box like we did with all the CD's. All the girls in the office LOVED it, and needless to say, they got a record deal. Now, I am not claiming repsonsibility for their fame or anything, but I would like to think that maybe, just maybe, I had a little something to do with it?!

Anyhow, my good friend Kanani from Rhema Sound is working his magic and hopefully getting me 2 passes for tonight, sweeeet!

For those of you that want to go, tickets are $29 at the door -- 7-10pm at Pipeline Cafe -- Friday and Saturday night. Here is more info on the show and how to get tickets:
http://www.allamericanrejects.com/events/honolulu-hi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script