Friday, December 02, 2005

So, you think you're pretty?

So, Teen People just came out with their "Ten Most Beautiful Stars" list. Guess who is #1? You'll never guess. Lindsay Lohan. I know, my jaw was down to the floor as well. That means Teen People thinks La Lohan is prettier than Angelina, Charlize, Gwyneth and Jennifer Aniston. Don't get me wrong, I think she is cute and all, and I LOVED Mean Girls, but to be THE MOST beautiful of them all?? I just don't know....

I guess since it is TEEN People after all, they had to give the #1 spot to a TEENager. At least they were smart enough to give Best Lips to Angelina. If they gave that category to someone less deserving, I would have had to start a revolution over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script