Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh I Love Oprah

How I love Oprah, let me count the ways..............

People always ask me, "Why are you SO obssessed with Oprah?" And I always answer, "Because she is the most amazing woman ever!" I am sorry, but she IS! And the fact that she called Larry King, herself, to defend James Frey -- on the air!! -- just simply reinforces my continued declaration about the woman.

She called in to the Larry King Show (after receiving the busy single like every other normal human being) to tell the nation that she stands behind Frey and his book. She is not over-concerned that some facts or some stories were exaggerated -- all she cares about is that this particular book has helped MILLIONS of people and continues to do so, which is why she picked the book for Oprah's Book Club in the first place!!

OK, I swear I will stop posting about this subject now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script