Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Black List

Blackwell's worst-dressed women of 2005 are:

1. Britney Spears -- Ugh she grosses me out. She deserves to top this list.

2. Mary-Kate Olsen -- Poor girl. She does dress like a bag lady, but that's because the second she wears something revealing, the tabloids bash her for being too skinny. It's a lose-lose for her.

3. Jessica Simpson -- Hmmm, she definitely has her bad days, but in her defense, I think her style is overall pretty cool. And I am just obssessed with her for some reason, so I do not think she should be #3 on this list.

4. Eva Longoria -- I am indifferent about this one.

5. Mariah Carey -- Although I am very happy for her and her comeback, I still think she dresses like a complete asshole. She needs to stop showing cleavage all the time and her hemline needs to come down about 6 inches. After she does those first 2 things, she needs to fire her current stylist and then find a new one.

6. Paris Hilton -- How can she possibly dress SO cheesy but have more money than God? Makes no sense to me. With her money, she should have a stylist. Maybe Lindsay Lohan can give her the number to her fab stylist (who also dresses the fabulous Nicole Richie...).

7. Anna Nicole Smith -- There are no words for this lunatic.

8. Shakira -- After that video where she did that weird dancing thing by moving her chest all around in circles, she should be on every bad list on the planet.

9. Lindsay Lohan -- I actually don't agree with this one. I probably shouldn't admit this, but I like her style and I would kill for her Chanel and Balenciaga filled wardrobe.

10. Renee Zellweger -- Her squinty eyes annoy the shit out of me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

britney yes, eva NO - and those olsen twins make me puke - they still look like monkeys! we actually turned them into orangutangs on Rubberfaces.com - little brats.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this installment! Thanks!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script