Thursday, March 30, 2006

Balancing Act

I have just been DEMANDED by my friend John to update my blog, so here it is:

I am finally back in Honolulu, after being away for about 8 days. I get to sleep in my own bed, next to Ryan, for 2 whole glorious nights. I am then off to Maui again on Saturday for another 10 days. Not so glorious, huh?

I am definitely going to try and maximize my next 2 nights home. In fact, right now, I am waiting for Ryan to come get me from work so we can go play at the mall -- shop and have some din din. Then tomorrow night, I hope to get together with some friends (if I still have any?) and go get some cocktails. Seriously, IF I still have any friends. I mean, really. Who wants to be friends with someone who is never around and who is working all the damn time? But I desparately need to go out and see friends and have fun, so I hope they still love me. I just need to do stuff that is not about work, and be with people that have ZERO relation to my job.

Because in the end, this is my sanity on the line. It's all about balance right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd go out with you if I was there. I still love you!! Ray Ray

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script