Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Island Hopping Again

When I travel for work, I usually don't get to stay at the resort where my program is. We usually stay a condo down the road (so that we can have a full kitchen). OK fine, we stay at a condo because it is clearly cheaper than staying at a 5-star resort.

Well, I am off to the island of Lanai tomorrow. Since the whole island consists of 3 hotels, 1 convenient store and 1 gas station, I am lucky enough to stay at the Four Seasons Manele Bay, which is where my group is staying. Needless to say, I am VERY excited about staying at the Four Seasons for 3 nights instead of a plain ol' hotel down the road. Even though I have to work the whole time, at least I will be sleeping in luxury at the end of the day!

Here is the website to make you jealous:
http://www.fourseasons.com/lanai/

And since I will be on this tiny island in the middle of nowhere, I will most likely not have any internet access, so see ya next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script