Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Horsing Around

I just got back from my 4-day long Events Department Retreat. For the "fun" portion of the retreat, we all went horseback riding together. I know. Me on a horse. Hard to imagine.

I was so excited to go horseback riding but then as soon as I got to the stables, I was so nervous for some reason. I have only been on a horse one other time in my life, and even though I didn't have some major crisis happen back then, I was scared. But everything went just fine and it was really quite lovely. We got to ride on the beach, which was actually very cool.

Of course my horse was a fucking pig and wanted to stop every three seconds for food -- I thought this to be quite ironic that I, queen of eating, had a horse that liked to eat as much as I did. The tour guides kept telling me to yank on the reigns and stop him from eating, but I know how nasty I can get when I am hungry, so I thought I best not impede his meals.

The only downside to this little horsie activity -- I am so sore today -- in places I didn't could be sore. I am sure I don't have to tell you the place I am the most sore....just know that my horse liked to gallop ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script