Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's Pouring!

People always use that dumbass saying "When it rains, it pours", but I never quite experienced the saying until the last few days.

As I was checking out my debit account online on Friday, I realized there were about $500 in fradulent charges posted. I immediately called my bank, disputed the charges and then cancelled my debit card number. My bank suggested that I come on over to the branch and get some cash for the week since I won't have my new debit card for almost a week. Great idea!

I leave work in a hurry, get in my jeep to go to the bank and guess what? My jeep won't start. Awesome.

I tow my jeep to my mechanic on Friday, but since it is a holiday weekend, he won't start working on it until Wednesday (which is now today). So, I didn't have a car all weekend and through the holiday -- no errands, no shopping, nothing.

So, I get a call from my mechanic about an hour ago -- he tells me it's the fuel pump. OK no big deal right? Uh wrong. Fuel pump and labor = $550. Ouch. The kicker is that I NEED to get this damn jeep fixed because I need to sell it ASAP and you can't sell a car if the damn thing won't start!

It's definitely pouring where I live right now, what about you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script