Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Product Binge

I have a serious problem. I am itching for all new beauty products. I don't know what is going on, but I want so much stuff! I went into Sephora the other day and my head was spinning. Ryan had to peel me out of there.

And we all know that wanting all new products is a problem because they are not the cheapest things on the planet. But anyway, here is what I want NOW:

Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder
Bumble and Bumble Volumizing Shampoo
Catwalk Curls Rock
Nars Body Glow
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer
Dove Summer Body Glow
Bare Essentials Clear Radiance
L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream
Tarte Cheek Stain
Stila Lip Gloss
Stila Mascara (actually bought it on Monday)
Lancome Juicy Tubes in Simmer
Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
Oh, and anything and everything by Benefit

Well, that's all I want for now. It's not THAT much, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have the bumble and bumble hair powder...so not worth it. sorry babes.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script