Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hurricane Season!

When I told everyone I was moving to Miami from July to December, the first thing they said was, "You are moving to Miami during hurricane season?!?!?!". And I responded, "Uhhh yea. So?"

Well today, I am bracing myself for my first hurricane as a Miami resident. Supposedly it's only a tropical storm right now, but they are saying it could change at any time. I went to the store and stocked up on water, candles and food. It's all kind of weird -- everyone is in this state of panic -- but since I have never been in a hurricane, I am sure I am taking this too lightly. My little 3-story apartment isn't even hurricane proof, but it seems Ryan and I are staying put.....for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script