Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wrong Sighting!

So after hearing that Matthew McConaughey was spotted on the beach in Miami yesterday, I actually went looking for him today. I know, I am a loser, but I just love him.

I had my hair appointment at 1pm, and my salon happens to be located right by all the hot hotels, so I figured it was perfect to just walk around when I was done. I went to the beach area in front of the Setai, Delano, etc. and as I was walking onto the beach, I saw the telltale sign that there was a celeb nearby -- the paparazzi! They were snapping pics a mile a minute.

I started walking towards the water and then I saw who they were taking pics of, and it wasn't my Matthew. Ugh! Nope, definitely not Matthew -- it was Adrien Brody. He was playing paddleball with some girl. Seeing the wrong celebrity, in some sick and twisted way, actually makes me MORE disappointed in not finding Matthew. Because it's like -- I came so close! Kinda almost? Ya know?

So, the hunt for Matthew continues....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script