Monday, August 14, 2006

Ryan's Celeb Sighting

Ryan always makes of me, well for a lot of things, but mainly for my celeb obsession. It's not that I am obsessed, it just that I have a guilty pleasure in reading about them and watching all those dumb shows. But I wouldn't say that I am the type of person who gets starstruck because I have seen SO many celebs in my lifetime.

Anyhow, Ryan and I were at Suite on Saturday night and we saw Mickey Rourke there. He was there by himself, which we both thought was a little odd. I actually have no idea who he is and would have never spotted him in a crowd of people (the only thing I personally know he is in is Sin City). But Ryan, who could give a shit about celebs, was actually pretty excited with his sighting. He said he just thinks he is great actor that only chooses "cool" roles. He actually went up to him and told him he was a big fan of his old stuff, and gave Rumble Fish as an example. By the way, Rumble Fish was circa 1983. I was like, "Way to go, Ryan, you just made him feel old!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script