Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Work Out Baby!

In the last 3 hours, I have just become addicted to another reality TV show. Ugh, kill me now.

I was watching a re-run of "Blow Out" on BravoTV -- oh, how I love me some Jonathan Anton. Anyhow, when it was over, it was followed by this show called "Work Out", which I have never seen, so I left it on. Well, of course it happens to be a marathon session since the season finale is on tonight, and here I am, 3 hours later, still watching this damn show! Ahhhhhhhhh! And I am enjoying it!!!! Another ahhhhhhhhh!

Basically the show is about this woman named Jackie, who is a personal trainer and owns an elite Sports Club in LA. It follows her life inside the gym and outside the gym (her lesbian relationship), as well as the trainers who work at her gym. Yup, I'm addicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script