Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Miami - my new home!

Well, I am officially living back on the mainland -- I arrived in Miami today!! I am so excited I could pee my pants. Seriously, I am THAT excited.

Although landing here today was fantastic, the days leading up to actually getting here were quite chaotic. Since last Thursday, Ryan and I did nothing but pack, clean, move our things into storage, run errands, ship boxes, clean some more, make more trips to storage, and pack some more. It was all so stressful, but of course we got thru it -- together. After all, we have done this movng-across-the-planet thing one time before ;)

So anyway, here we are in Miami and our first day here was already nothing short of fabulous. We roamed around the Setai, went for Mojitos at the Delano, strolled along Collins, walked some more on Lincoln Road, and had dinner at Cafeteria (same owners as NYC!). And in true cosmopolitian nature, what was happening right outside while we were having dinner? The Miami Vice premiere with Jamie Foxx and Colin Ferrell. Oh I love Miami!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.k., o.k. settle down - we know Miami is fabulous, but you better not forget us folks in Hawaii.....punk!

P.S. I am going to that other little island in Micronesia next week - call me this weekend and we'll chitty chat!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script