Thursday, August 03, 2006

Product Plug

For as long as I can remember, I have been a Secret Deodorant girl. Actually, no wait. I kinda remember using Teen Spirit for a year or two back in my pre-teen years but we all know that doesn't count.

Anyhow, you know how if you use a product for too long, it just doesn't work the same anymore? Well, that's how I was starting to feel. And a non-working deodorant is just not the same as a non-working hair gel. You don't mess with deodorant. You need one that works. Period.

So, in my search for a new deodorant, I have found a winner. Listen up.

Dove Ultimate Clear
Scent: Cool Essentials with cucumber and green tea extracts

Not only does it smell like a yummy melon exploded in my armpit, but it also does NOT rub off onto your clothes. It actually stays on your skin! I swear. I will prove it to you. I went to put on my new black Sisley dress last night, and forgetting that I had already put deodorant on earlier, I pulled the dress on over my head without wiggling and maneuvering in that special way to make sure that I don't get white stuff all over my dress. I ran to the mirror to inspect the damage on my new black dress. Hmmmm, that's odd. No deodorant to be seen anywhere. Hmmmm. None.

Absolutely amazing right? I know, I think so too. Go buy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script