Friday, September 22, 2006

Beauty 911

If you are anything like me, you LOVE beauty products. If you are anything more like me, you also can't afford every single product on your wish list.

My friend Heather forwarded me this link to ELF (Eyes, Lip, Face) makeup products -- everything is $1. Yes, that's right, $1. At that price, buy every single thing you want!

www.eyeslipsface.com/defaultflash.asp


While we are at it, here are some more discount beauty product sites:

www.beautydepot.com
www.beautyboutique.com
www.makeup.com
www.drugstore.com

Enter all sites with care! And of course, enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie,
I read ur blogs all the time. It looks like u are really having fun in Maimi. I went to ELF.com today and checked it out. Pretty cool. I bought some stuff and was amazed at the prices.
Thanks for link!!
Talk to you soon
Melanie LaBletta

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script