Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Do the 'do

I have always wanted long, wavy hair down to my butt, but for some reason, my hair just will not grow past my bra strap. Well now, I MAY just be able to have something of the sort!

Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves, her hair stylist (and butt buddy), have launched a product together -- Hair Extensions! I mean, considering the ONLY thing they have in common is Jessica's hair, this is genius! There are 2 categories: real or fake (and after all, aren't these the only 2 catergories in Hollywood.....?). Anyhow, the real hair runs about $500, whereas the cheap-ass hair ranges from $85-$95.




There MUST be something wrong with me though............I am actually considering the 23" wavy extensions for $95.00. Someone help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script