Monday, September 11, 2006

Lohan's Jewels

So we all know my girl Lohan got her bag o' jewels stolen last week at the Heathrow Airport in London.

Here are some pics from when she realized she was missing her $1 million jewelry bag:








Ok -- few comments on this situation:

1. Harry actually looks to be a very sweet, calm boyfriend. I love that he is pushing her hair out of her eyes and comforting her. I now like him.

2 . Why THE FUCK is she travelling with $1 million in jewelry?!

3. Why THE FUCK does a 20 year old even HAVE $1 million in jewelry. So ridic.

4. I would be upset about loss of the Hermes bag alone. She probably didn't even think twice about the bag itself. I won't even check my Louis at an airport for this exact reason (of course it doesn't contain millions in jewels, but you catch my drift....).

5. She looks semi-upset....like maybe she lost her pup, or was in a fender bender....she does NOT look upset enough to have lost ONE MILLION DOLLARS in jewelry and a $2K Hermes bag. She has NO concept of reality.

6. I still like her.

7. In case you care, she got the jewels and bag back. Not that you cared.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand the bitch! She truly is a dumb hag

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script