Thursday, October 12, 2006

Miami Fashion Week continues....

So after attending the Harper's Bazaar fashion show last night, I now have this desperate need to go to ALL the shows this week. The main one I NEED to get into is the Heatherette show this Friday night at 9pm. Paris and crew are most defintely going to be there, as well as Perez Hilton (celebrity blogger). I have my connection in NYC working on it, but my chances are only about 40% right now. Not looking too good. If a doctor told you that you a 40% chance to live, you would NOT like that news.

In any event, even if I can't make it to Heatherette on Friday, I will be going to the shows on Saturday at the posh Hotel Nash. Gustavo Cadilla's show is at 6:00pm, followed by Dragana Ognjenovic at 7pm, then Sweetface by JLO at 8pm. The after-party is hosted by JLO, so that should be chaotic to say the least...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script