Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Holy Whale!

When I moved to Hawaii a little over three years ago, I grew a new obsession -- WHALES. I have seriously becomed OBSESSED with them (my good friend John will back me up on this one).

When whale watching season comes along in Hawaii, I am glued to the ocean -- always looking for a whale to explode from the water. I am like a dorky tourist wanting to go on whale watching cruises (again, John will back me up on this one -- I have forced him on more than one occassion to go on one with me). I have even been known to whip out the binnoculars at my office in Honolulu, looking for whales off the horizon. I have even pulled off the Pali Highway in Maui and have stood with all the other tourists in the "scenic overlook" area just waiting for a damn whale to breach. I know, it's all SO pathetic! Yet I digress....

Anyhow, look at this crazy ass video -- not sure if it's real or not, but this shit is craaaaazy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5443573637644323376&q=whale&hl=en

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, dude, Killer Whales are in fact not whales but dolphins.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.k., Anonymous - settle down! Thank you for that little lesson - I am sure that the world is a better place now that you have not let an opportunity to educate us all pass. Anyhoo....I can certainly attest to the whale obsession. I've been with the sexy blogger on many of these whale jaunts.......twasn't pretty.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script