Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nothing Quite Like Miami Beach

After spending many hours and days on the beach here in Miami Beach, I have seen some of the strangest things. Here are just a few things I have observed in the last few weeks:

  • A guy who appeared completely normal at first. Then I noticed he had a belly ring. Yes, his belly button was pierced.
  • Some guy was standing and tanning. Not laying down on a towel or sitting in a chair. Why no, that would be too conventional. Instead, he was standing and tanning and when he needed to "flip over" he simple turned his back to the sun and stood that way for a while.
  • A nice fellow approached my towel one day and offered me a shell. He said, "...it's the first unbroken one I have seen all day." I said, "No thank you."
  • A woman walking down the beach getting a working out. Thats pretty normal, right? Do you think its normal that she was in a sports bra, socks, sneakers and A THONG?
Oh, this list could just go and on and on, but I think you get the picture. The general theme is basically that people are just FREAKS, but I gotta say, it is really entertaining to go to the beach here -- you don't even need to bring reading material!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script