Friday, March 06, 2009

Place I want to check out: The Counter

Everyone on the island is talking about The Counter, the new burger joint at The Kahala Mall next to Whole Foods, and I must get there this weekend.

I guess the deal is that it is basically like "build your own burger" -- kinda like a salad bar. I don't know because I haven't been yet, but I will definitely report back after I go this weekend. What I DO know is this: the beef is Angus hormone-free, and there are 10 different cheeses, 29 toppings and 18 sauces to choose from, which equates to roughly 300,000 different possible combinations (once you add in all the different types of breads, and sizes/types of patties available). I am so there.

www.thecounterburger.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go there soooo bad

Kristin

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script