Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My 1st (and possibly only) Brit and K-Fed posting

I am sure some of you are wondering why I never comment on Britney and K-Fed. How can I make all these celebrity posts but never have anything about the 2 people that occupy the majority of the celebrity tabloid pages?

Well, the truth is, I just don't give 2 shits about them. They are just so white trash that I almost can't stomach it. How can you be that rich, yet act and look so trashy? I just don't get it. Poor Britney, what happened to her? She used to be such a cute little pop tart. And now, well, I don't need to explain to you what she has become.

Here are just a few pictures that summarize their trashiness (with my comments of course):


Ok honestly, I do not want to see her dirty thong. I can't zoom into the picture but I really hope she had her Brazilian recently.



Wow, trucker hat with tons of zits. Lovely.



Ahhh, K-Fed doing what he does best -- getting high!!



Does he think he lives in the Bahamas with those corn rows? PUHHLEASE.



Good ol' K-Fed wasted in his wife beater and beanie. Classic.



Yup, your eyes are not playing tricks on you - that is CLEARASIL on her face!! Do people actually still use that stuff? Do they even still sell it? Britney darling, that cream didn't work in the 6th grade and it obviously isn't working now. So please, go see the dermatalogist already....



What? She can't afford a bra? Oh right, Kevin spent all her money on weed and cars.

There are so many more pictures I could have put up here, but I had to cut it off somewhere. Maybe I will do a Part II when I accummulate more nasty photos of these two.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are "corn rose"?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

oooh Ish, I can always count on you for catching my mistakes. And I know how much you love pointing out to me that I fucked up!! :)
thanks I already changed it to the correct spelling...bastard ;)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing worse than white trash with money.....think Roseanne and Tom Arnold. I shudder, just shudder.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script