Saturday, December 10, 2005

Lucky Biatch

I had my company's Christmas party last night, and contrary to most employee Christmas parties, ours is actually a lot of fun. I mean, I do work for an event planning company, so maybe that has a little something to do with it...

When we first enter the party, we are given an envelope with our drink tickets, photo coupons for the Photo Op area, and the main piece in the envelope -- the ticket for the door prize. I took my little lucky ticket, walked over to the table and matched the number on my ticket to the one on the table. Score! I won 2 nights at the Kahala Mandarin Oriental Hotel here on Oahu, which is the nicest hotel on this island as far as I am concerned-- everyone was pissed. Ha.

My luck doesn't end there though. Later in the night, there is a raffle drawing. All the employee's names are in a bowl and the owner of the company reads what the prize is, then pulls out a name. Yup, my name was pulled out of the bowl for one of the grand prizes. I won 2 nights at Sheraton Maui with a free rental car. Woo hoo, go me.

The grand prize was 2 roundtrip tickets to the mainland, but someone was a luckier biatch than me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script