Monday, December 19, 2005

Nicole and DJ AM -- Back On!!

According to a very inside source (I'm sorry, I cannot reveal who he is or he will beat my ass), Nicole Richie and DJ AM are most definitely together. In fact, the "official" statement about their breakup really just said that they "called off their engagement" -- it never really said anything about them not being together.

Anyhow, in a week from now when this is massive public knowledge, just remember that you heard it here first!

Special thanks to my inside source -- you know who you are and you know I love you to pieces! I am still bitter that I couldn't make it to their engagement party at Lionel's house with you, but maybe they will have another one after they get re-engaged and we can meet in L.A.....hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script