Wednesday, December 14, 2005

9.5 Shopping Days Left...

Since I am way, way behind on shopping (and every time I attempt to shop I get jack shit done), I am starting my own "Shopping Days Left Until Christmas" countdown to help guide me. Starting from tomorrow, December 15th, I personally think there are only 9.5 days left. You can't count Xmas Day as a shopping day and you can only count Xmas Eve as a half day.

So, if you are as stressed as I am, and as behind as I am, here are some websites to help you with your shopping woes:

www.surprise.com -- I don't think many people know about this site, but I think it is a gem. You start your search by answering "Who is the gift for?" And this site has anything and everything you can think of: movie buff, sense of humor, loves to travel, teenager, workaholic, manly man, hates to clean. They even have a category for someone who is always cold -- I am telling you, everything!! Then once you click on the main category, it has all these sub-catergories that you can go to. It's awesome. This site doesn't actually sell stuff though, it just shows you each item that fits the person you are shopping for. If you want the item, you click on it, and then it funnels you to the particular website where that item is actually for sale. OK -- it's really hard to explain, just check it out, it's really great!!

www.westelm.com -- great for asian themed gifts, sushi sets, wine glasses, plates, lamps, candles, etc.

www.redenvelope.com -- Great gift ideas, although I think they are way over-priced.

www.amazon.com -- electronics, books, CD's, DVD's, actually anything under the sun. They usually ship within 24 hours and the item will get to you in 1-2 business days.

Hope these help -- I will post more websites each day until Xmas (or until I run out...)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script