Monday, January 16, 2006

I Just Got My Ass Kicked

Some girls at work had this bright idea to sign up for a kickboxing class at the local women's center, and considering one of my New Year's Resolutions is to work out, I decided to sign up as well. It is a 6-week class, once a week, and tonight was the first night. And do you know what I learned on my first night of kickboxing?? Holy shit I am out of shape!!

Most people look at me and think that simply because I wear a size 2, that means that I am in shape. But no, that is NOT the case. I have zero stamina and I can barely touch my toes. So sad. There was actually a time when I was super active -- I played soccer, softball and even did gymnastics. Yea, those days are loooooong gone.

In any event, I am looking forward to getting in shape while learning how to kick some ass as well!! Keep you posted on my progress over the next 6 weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script