Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oscars 2006 Nominees

Best Actor Nominees

Terrence Howard in Hustle & Flow
-- He was really good in this movie so I would be ok with it if he won. Although he grosses me out a little in the movie because he is always sweaty. Ewww.

Philip Seymour Hoffman in Capote
-- Didn't see it, but I loved him in Boogie Nights if that counts.

Joaquin Phoenix in Walk The Line
-- Didnt see it, but he is sexy in a weird, serial killer sort of way.

David Strathairn in Good Night, and Good Luck
-- I don't even know who he is

Heath Ledger in Brokeback Mountain
-- YES!!! I just loved this movie and I can't stop thinking about it.

Best Actress Nominees

Reese Witherspoon in Walk The Line
-- She is just so damn cute. Give her the Oscar.

Charlize Theron in North Country
-- The movie was super predictable, but Charlize was really good.

Keira Knightley in Pride & Prejudice
-- She annoys me. Her lips are always in that pouty pout mode. Who does she think she is, the Olsen Twins?

Judi Dench in Mrs. Henderson Presents
-- Didn't see it, but didn't she already have her chance at an Oscar like 20 years ago?

Felicity Huffman in Transamerica
-- She plays a man for christ's sake, she deserves something!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While searching for cellulite thigh I just have not had the best search results. Maybe I need to create my own blog and let others post so I can get better info on cellulite thigh.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script