Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Poor Daddy Lohan

Daddy Michael Lohan does not like that Mommy Dina Lohan has all the spotlight, thanks to their daughter, La Lindsay Lohan. So, in order to shed some light on his bleek jail cell, Daddy Lohan got some new mag called Justice to feature a piece on him. It's really pathetic and I am sure you won't care long enough to read the whole interview (I sure as hell didn't), but in case you do care, here it is:

JUSTICE: Michael, we know you've feel you've been misquoted, misrepresented and pilloried in the press. This is your chance to set the record straight.

LOHAN: People have twisted so much of what's happened and what's going on and have strayed so far from the truth, you know it's hurt my family even more then me. First of all, they report that I'm like this out-of-control guy. I'm some kind of Jesse James or something. I can take it, I mean I was a lot more disputatious that I am now... I just don't want to cause my family any more pain through the embarrassment they suffered because of the things that they say about me. I don't want to point fingers at anyone, What I felt then, and what I saw then is totally different than the way I see things now because there is such a thing as karma, and when people do things it comes back to them, and I used to try and control that...it's not even worth it anymore because it just adds more powder to the keg.

JUSTICE: So are you still interested in doing a reality TV show about your family when you get out?

LOHAN: Let me clear the record: I never once wanted to do a reality show to make money. I wanted to do one to show how we can stop the turmoil in our lives, and bring ourselves back together. This is not about money to me. I grew up with a lot of money, and I saw how it ruined me at times, and then I saw what money on Wall Street did to me.

JUSTICE: What was your role in the development of Lindsay’s career?

LOHAN: I can’t comment on that, at all

JUSTICE: Did you help get her into acting?

LOHAN: I won’t take credit for things that I didn’t do, but I will say one thing: I was a father to her, that all I ever wanted to be. That’s all that was ever important to me, was being her father. No matter what that entailed, I was a father first. Sometimes I failed at that.

JUSTICE: Did you suggest show business to Lindsay?

LOHAN: It was all Lindsay’s choice.

JUSTICE: Did you take her to auditions?

LOHAN: My wife was responsible for just about everything Lindsay did.

JUSTICE: What sort of relationship do you have with your daughter now?

LOHAN: I can’t comment on that.

JUSTICE: How do you feel about her portrayal of you in the media? Her songs about you, for example.

LOHAN: I think that they were touching, they were painful, and heartwarming, and very personal. They really made me stop and think a lot, about everything in our life and even about myself. No matter what other people think, how they want to interpret it or view it, it made me feel loved.

JUSTICE: Will you walk her down the aisle someday?

LOHAN: Lindsay, I will be there for you from the day I get out of here, till the day
I die. She made a comment about that, and I couldn’t fathom not being there for her on an important day like that.

JUSTICE: Is it hard watching your daughter making mistakes without being able to do anything about it?

LOHAN: I don’t think anyone makes mistakes. I think we make decisions and we make choices. As far as I’m concerned, Lindsay hasn’t made any mistakes in life, and it’s all part of life.

JUSTICE: What’s prison like? Do you have any kind of celebrity status here?

LOHAN: I don’t get any special treatment. The guards are very fair, the inmates, what a variety, what an assortment of guys! Between you and me, it’s more of a blessing than anything, because I really think I needed this dose of reality.

JUSTICE: What about your divorce from Dina, Lindsay’s mother?

LOHAN: What divorce? I mean everyone reports something different, there is no divorce, it was dropped. Wanna see? [Points to a document] “Stipulation of discontinuance.” We’re still married, but we’re separated. And that’s all I can say.

JUSTICE: What will happen?

LOHAN: I hope to be the happiest family in the world again. I’ve taken ten steps back out of the limelight, away from everything I thought was important that wasn’t important, to make one giant step forward.

JUSTICE: What’s the one thing that you’ve learned in prison you’d most like to impart for Lindsay?

LOHAN: Follow your heart and do the right thing. Just treat other people like you want to be treated…I was a control freak, I wanted to control things, I wanted to control my life and other people’s lives, my destiny, I didn’t want people around my family, because I felt that they were a harm to them, or a threat to them. I always felt that they wanted something from them.

JUSTICE: Is it odd when the guys in prison are drooling over Lindsay when she comes on the TV?

LOHAN: Let’s be honest here: In protective custody, there’s a lot of guys in there that would get really hurt in the general prison population because they’re pedophiles. How do you think I feel walking around here with 107 guys, when 90 or more are pedophiles, and they’re looking at pictures of my daughter or have them in their locker? I had to really, really deal with patience, and control, and lot of things that I normally would never have to deal with in life.

JUSTICE: Are you concerned about Lindsay getting caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle and using drugs?

LOHAN: No. She knows better. She absolutely wouldn’t do that.

JUSTICE: What are your plans for life after imprisonment?

LOHAN: I come up for parole in [March] and then I would be released two months later…What am I gonna do? My priority is to rebuild what I’ve broken, and make up for whatever wrongs I’ve done and live life on life’s terms instead of my own.

JUSTICE: Any career ideas?

LOHAN: Over the last nine months I’ve been in a correspondence course with a ministry called Teen Challenge that really has changed my life. I’ve committed to work for them and just I want to share my life, my experiences, and show how, no matter how bad a situation is sometimes, you can turn it around.

JUSTICE: You used to be a soap opera actor [on One Life to Live.]. What do you think about show business now?

LOHAN: [Laughing] I leave that to the pros. I have enough stars in my family. Are they making a remake of A Wonderful Life? If that’s the case, then I’ll consider it. But no, I have no interest in show business. It’s a shark-infested water out there and I give my daughter a lot of credit for withstanding all of the things they say.

What a loser.

Source: PH

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariah Carey cellulite photos, please.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script