Thursday, January 26, 2006

Murphy's Law

I bought my Jeep Wrangler in January 2004. As of last week, I hadn't washed the thing once. I just didn't see the point in washing it since it is wide open and gets dirty so easily. Well on Sunday, Ryan decided to get motivated and wash his motorcycle. I figured this was the opportune time to literally "break the mold" and wash my precious, dirty Jeep.

I spent over an hour washing the thing on Sunday afternoon, inside and out. I scrubbed the whole car twice, did the tires, wiped down the seats, cleaned the dashboard -- the works. And what happened on Sunday night?

It rained. It is now Thursday morning and it hasn't stopped raining.

I am never washing the thing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script