Friday, February 03, 2006

Ain't No Place Like NYC

Take a look at this picture:



This picture to me, is not about Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber being caught on camera. I would never post anything about these 2 because I could care less about them. This picture to me, summarizes in one shot, what I miss about NYC.

I miss getting up on a Sunday, heading down to Soho with no plan in mind, grabbing a coffee and small bite to eat from Dean and Deluca, taking it to-go, popping a squat on any random street on any random stoop, people-watching for hours, and hanging out with a friend through it all while you are really doing nothing at all. But in NYC this is actually considering "doing something".

And the best part -- if you are sitting on a stoop like this -- no one looks at you like you are crazy or homeless. You are simply just another New Yorker enjoying your weekend in your own special way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's a cutie

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script