Thursday, February 02, 2006

No Concerts for me

From January to May, my job really kills my social life. I work most weekends, and I am usually on another island for days at a time without my boyfriend. I can actually deal with this, but when work starts preventing me from seeing concert after concert, that is when I start to become bitter.

U2 is coming to Hawaii on April 8th, but where will Jamie be? On Maui working the Goodyear program. Jack Johnson is coming for the annual Kokua Festival on April 22nd, along with Ben Harper and Willie Nelson, but where will Jamie be? In Waikiki working an event at a restaurant. The All American Rejects performed a few Fridays ago, but where was Jamie? Working the AT&T event out on the North Shore.

I am totally bummed about missing these concerts. Sure, I already saw U2 at Madison Square Garden; I saw Jack Johnson at last year's Kokua Festival; I saw All American Rejects about 5 times at private events in NYC, but I can still bitch about it......and I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script