Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Belated Dinner

Ryan is finally taking me out to dinner tonight for a belated Valentine's Day. We have both been super busy the past few nights, so we are finally going to celebrate tonight. I am so excited!! I know -- you are probably wondering why I am so excited to go out to a stupid dinner. Well, the truth is, Ryan doesn't take me out to dinner very often because he is in grad school and really can't afford it. I don't mind -- I understand he is in school and I know he doesn't have extra cash to blow on one expensive meal. We always say that we can have one expensive meal out at a restaurant or eat for a whole week. When you put it in those terms, it just doesn't make sense does it?

I am just excited to go out to dinner and spend some quality time with my hunny before he leaves for Thailand tomorrow (he is going with his Architecture program for school).

OK and to be honest -- I am so excited for when the bill comes and I don't have to pull out MY debit card!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script