Monday, February 06, 2006

Sloppy (Stylist) Seconds?

I have a really big guilty pleasure. A BIG one. I love Kelly Clarkson. I just think she is really cool. And I love that she was able to break out of the American Idol role and do her own thang.

My friend John and I were talking today about how much we love Kelly, but how BADLY the poor girl needs a stylist.






We were saying that if Kelly could only get her hands on that fabulous Ken Paves, who transformed Jessica Simpson from a cheesy, lip-liner wearing pop tart to the fashion icon she is today. Just look at how fabulous Jessica is each and every single day thanks to Ken:









Do you think Jessica would share Ken with Kelly? I highly doubt it because if I had Ken, I wouldn't share him either. But Kelly needs to find someone just like him.......


Photo Source: People.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have still tapped Jessice even in her "cheesy, lip-liner wearing pop tart fashion" days. Holla.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter dreamweaver
hit counter script